Hours and services during COVID-19 pandemic
We are still open. However, to prevent the spread of the virus, here are some guidelines that everyone who comes to this office should follow.
- The clinic hour is still the same, but it is always a good idea to give us a call at 617-997-0188 if you decided to walk-in for an appointment.
- Telemedicine is now available. Please consider this as the first option.
- Online booking tool is still available, but if you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as cough, fever, and shortness of breath, please choose “Telemedicine” as the service or call 617-997-0188.
- At the moment, with the online schedule tool, you can only schedule one person per hour. However, if more than one person from the household would like to schedule appointments together, please call 617-997-0188, and we will make it happen for you.
- Please wear a face mask if you are coming in for the appointment. Face masks are also available in the clinic if you do not have one.
- To encourage social distancing, if we notice that there is a chance that you might see the patient before or after you, we will reach out to you to see if we can move the appointment.
- If there is any question, please call 617-997-0188, and we will be happy to assist you.
The clinic is kept as clean as possible. All surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between the patients in addition to the cleaning routine. We have ordered UVC lights for each room to sanitize the room between the patients and at the end of the day. We want to make sure that everyone is as healthy and safe as possible.
We hope that COVID-19 pandemic will be over soon. At the mean time, please take a deep breath and stay happy, stay healthy, and stay positive!